Love Music? Have a Special Birthday Coming Up?
Do you and your child LOVE our Music Together classes? Or maybe you both just love music and you have a special birthday coming up? Why not celebrate with your favorite music, friends and family and let us at Music Together Kindred Voices play host?
- We provide a 2 hour party with a 30 minute set up and 30 minute clean up for up to 15 children including the special birthday guest.
- Tables and chairs for your event.
- We will host the entire party and help with anything you need including set-up and clean up.
- We will teach a 30 - 45 minute Music Together class depending on your preference of length that includes music and props that your family loves. And of course, a big rousing Happy Birthday song for the birthday child!
- The play-along instruments will be available for everyone during the party.
- A speaker is available if you want recorded music or a specific playlist playing.
- Party favor shakers are provided for each of the little party guests.
All events are held at beautiful Higher Voice Studio in downtown Carnegie! If interested, please use the "Contact Us" tab to send us a message or email our director at firstname.lastname@example.org!
"For my son's fourth birthday, we did a mini Music Together class and it was awesome! The kids had a great time singing, dancing, playing instruments and just being loud and silly. Holly was wonderful to work with, from planning, to setup, and of course, while leading the fun at the party. My son and his friends loved playing the drums, and dancing under the parachute. I highly recommend a Music Together birthday party for preschoolers!"
"Thank you for the memorable first birthday party, Holly! I cannot thank you enough. Everything was well planned out and organized. Holly made it so easy to enjoy the day. The Music Together class was personalized to the birthday boy. We all had so much fun. If you’re looking for a unique and engaging birthday party for your little one, look no further- ask Holly about a Music Together party!"